Thursday 3 January 2013

Red Ties


As i have mentioned earlier, i was looking for something that ties all of my imagery together within this set of four cards. Initially i thought about a bold red as that shows warmth. I mentioned this in an earlier post:

"Having drawn various items of furniture from a variety of Habitat magazines and books i have been thinking of tying the cards together with a theme, for example a simple colour featured on one cushion or chimney etc... I have chosen to use a red as an example as this is a warm colour and something bold that will attract attention to the card."  - Outcomes So Far

Here are my outcomes from this little venture shown with what is currently draft imagery on a draft background:






 So you get the idea of tying my images together with a theme. I do however think that this idea is a little too bold perhaps for now. I need to experiment with other forms of media and background work (which can equally be the tie that binds).

No comments:

Post a Comment