Thursday 3 January 2013

Development Of Imagery Part 1 - Silhouettes


I have been playing around with developing my images from just standard line drawings to something a little more substantial, but still simple.
I had planned on producing the images as Silhouettes with what had been previously red left in white just to see how they looked and felt in context. However, i found that when i came to convert my Adobe files into images, Preview left a striking outline throughout my pieces of work. This led me to develop further and pursue an end to silhouette making. I'll show you what i mean by starting with my initial developed images:

You see, it's left a faint white outline that just made me want to fill it in fully with white to give a hint of boldness and class.
Here are my further outcomes:


I now plan on taking this forwards again and reemerging the feature parts that i had left blank / white in the first part of this experiment:
Very elegant and fresh feeling. I will look into developing other ideas further to see if i can better this outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment